Sunday, 20 June 2010
Sentimental Sunday: My Grandfather's Sacrifice
You may NOT use the contents of this site for commercial purposes without explicit written permission from the author and blog owner. Commercial purposes includes blogs with ads and income generating features, and/or blogs or sites using feed content as a replacement for original content. Full content usage is not permitted.
You Might Also Be Interested In
If you have ever delved into family history, you may well have heard of brickwalls. You may even have come across some of your own. Brickw...
Updated once a week, Gravestone Photographic Resource aims to digitally photograph grave monuments (that are currently legible). It covers...
Rootstech is a family history conference (one of the biggest there is). It is held in North America (usually in Salt Lake, Utah) during ...
2018. Nearly eight years since I started this blog - and eighteen months since I wrote in it. It was originally meant as an extension to ...
This has to be my favourite address in my family history. Yonder Street, Ottery St Mary, Devon, England was where my MURCH ancestors ...
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (73)
- ► 2012 (59)
- ► 2011 (53)
- Wordless Wednesday: Nicholas Ley 1815-1884
- Sentimental Sunday: My Dad Hated Father's Day
- Surname Saturday: Edgcombe
- Follow Friday: Plymouth Data
- Wordless Wednesday: John Samuel Edgcombe
- Sentimental Sunday: My Grandfather's Sacrifice
- Surname Saturday: Blagdon
- Follow Friday: South Hams Resources
- Wordless Wednesday: Jane Ball Damerell
- Tombstone Tuesday - Jacob and Jane Ball
- Sentimental Sunday: Her Corset Hurt
- Surname Saturday: Ball
- Follow Friday: GenUKI and the Online Parish Clerk ...
- Wordless Wednesday: Minda Mary Edgcombe Ball
- Madness Monday: Keeping it in the family
- Sentimental Sunday: Scrounging Bag
- Surname Saturday: Haywood
- Follow Friday: Births, Marriages and Deaths in the...
- ▼ June (18)