Sunday, 20 June 2010
Sentimental Sunday: My Grandfather's Sacrifice
- ► 2013 (73)
- ► 2012 (59)
- ► 2011 (53)
- Wordless Wednesday: Nicholas Ley 1815-1884
- Sentimental Sunday: My Dad Hated Father's Day
- Surname Saturday: Edgcombe
- Follow Friday: Plymouth Data
- Wordless Wednesday: John Samuel Edgcombe
- Sentimental Sunday: My Grandfather's Sacrifice
- Surname Saturday: Blagdon
- Follow Friday: South Hams Resources
- Wordless Wednesday: Jane Ball Damerell
- Tombstone Tuesday - Jacob and Jane Ball
- Sentimental Sunday: Her Corset Hurt
- Surname Saturday: Ball
- Follow Friday: GenUKI and the Online Parish Clerk ...
- Wordless Wednesday: Minda Mary Edgcombe Ball
- Madness Monday: Keeping it in the family
- Sentimental Sunday: Scrounging Bag
- Surname Saturday: Haywood
- Follow Friday: Births, Marriages and Deaths in the...
- ▼ June (18)
You may NOT use the contents of this site for commercial purposes without explicit written permission from the author and blog owner. Commercial purposes includes blogs with ads and income generating features, and/or blogs or sites using feed content as a replacement for original content. Full content usage is not permitted.
You Might Also Be Interested In
Aha! you say - there is no such word. In genealogy: oh, yes there is. We're talking 1066 to the mid fourteenth century, here, and the ...
I first met "Secretary Hand" when I was transcribing a 1700 census for Ottery St Mary (the transcription can be viewed here at ...
Aha! Got you! You thought you knew what 'engross' meant, didn't you? The online Merriam-Webster dictionary defines it as "...
Once again, in honour of National Women’s History Month , Lisa Alzo of The Accidental Genealogist blog presents Fearless Females: 31 Blog...