Sunday, 20 June 2010
Sentimental Sunday: My Grandfather's Sacrifice
You may NOT use the contents of this site for commercial purposes without explicit written permission from the author and blog owner. Commercial purposes includes blogs with ads and income generating features, and/or blogs or sites using feed content as a replacement for original content. Full content usage is not permitted.
You Might Also Be Interested In
The further back in time you go (in parish records, that is), the less and less they seem to think of women. Children are baptised as t...
If you haven't heard of these before, don't worry. They are tucked away at Kew (in class IR 58). They cover the years 1910-191...
This has to be my favourite address in my family history. Yonder Street, Ottery St Mary, Devon, England was where my MURCH ancestors ...
This isn't a post with a strange word you never heard of that starts with 'X'. Nor is it a post about a word which just hap...
Have you heard of the FamilySearch Wiki? I had, but assumed it was not much more than a blog. But actually it is so much more. You go ...
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (73)
- ► 2012 (59)
- ► 2011 (53)
- Wordless Wednesday: Nicholas Ley 1815-1884
- Sentimental Sunday: My Dad Hated Father's Day
- Surname Saturday: Edgcombe
- Follow Friday: Plymouth Data
- Wordless Wednesday: John Samuel Edgcombe
- Sentimental Sunday: My Grandfather's Sacrifice
- Surname Saturday: Blagdon
- Follow Friday: South Hams Resources
- Wordless Wednesday: Jane Ball Damerell
- Tombstone Tuesday - Jacob and Jane Ball
- Sentimental Sunday: Her Corset Hurt
- Surname Saturday: Ball
- Follow Friday: GenUKI and the Online Parish Clerk ...
- Wordless Wednesday: Minda Mary Edgcombe Ball
- Madness Monday: Keeping it in the family
- Sentimental Sunday: Scrounging Bag
- Surname Saturday: Haywood
- Follow Friday: Births, Marriages and Deaths in the...
- ▼ June (18)