Sunday, 20 June 2010
Sentimental Sunday: My Grandfather's Sacrifice
You may NOT use the contents of this site for commercial purposes without explicit written permission from the author and blog owner. Commercial purposes includes blogs with ads and income generating features, and/or blogs or sites using feed content as a replacement for original content. Full content usage is not permitted.
You Might Also Be Interested In
List the most unique or unusual female first name you’ve come across in your family tree. Mahala EDWARDS 1815 and Mahala Edward...
There are several types of Directory which can be immensely useful to the genealogist. There are such records as Court Directories, Commerc...
My maternal grandfather, William Hubert Ball, was the kind of man who rarely spoke. He seemed content with his beer and his baccy, and th...
Imagine you are a lowly servant in a mediaeval palace, castle, or manor house. Christmas is coming - but during the twelve days of Christma...
These riots began in 1839 and lasted until 1844, and took place in South Wales. The name comes from the biblical passage about Rebekah'...
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (73)
- ► 2012 (59)
- ► 2011 (53)
- Wordless Wednesday: Nicholas Ley 1815-1884
- Sentimental Sunday: My Dad Hated Father's Day
- Surname Saturday: Edgcombe
- Follow Friday: Plymouth Data
- Wordless Wednesday: John Samuel Edgcombe
- Sentimental Sunday: My Grandfather's Sacrifice
- Surname Saturday: Blagdon
- Follow Friday: South Hams Resources
- Wordless Wednesday: Jane Ball Damerell
- Tombstone Tuesday - Jacob and Jane Ball
- Sentimental Sunday: Her Corset Hurt
- Surname Saturday: Ball
- Follow Friday: GenUKI and the Online Parish Clerk ...
- Wordless Wednesday: Minda Mary Edgcombe Ball
- Madness Monday: Keeping it in the family
- Sentimental Sunday: Scrounging Bag
- Surname Saturday: Haywood
- Follow Friday: Births, Marriages and Deaths in the...
- ▼ June (18)