A new Blogging Theme to help me focus: Way Back Wednesday will zero in on end-of-line ancestors - and, when I run out of them, it can cover ancestors or (family) history from as far back as I have reached. Such as my 10th great grandfather, James STANTON from St Cleer, Cornwall, born in 1630; or the Civil War between the Cavaliers and the Roundheads which affected my 7th great grandfather, Robert MURCH, in 1687 in Ottery St Mary, Devon.
I will also be describing how I found my Way Back When ancestors, and where I am going to look next. Although, since some of them have also become brickwalls, I may not actually know where I am going to look next!
You may NOT use the contents of this site for commercial purposes without explicit written permission from the author and blog owner. Commercial purposes includes blogs with ads and income generating features, and/or blogs or sites using feed content as a replacement for original content. Full content usage is not permitted.
You Might Also Be Interested In
I'm getting ready for Cycle 3 of Thomas MacEntee's Genealogy Do-Over. I participated in Cycle 1 back in January 2015, and as I lo...
Here is a photo which I inherited. Don't know the people, do know the location - Kingsbridge, Devon UK. Maybe sometime in the 1930s? ...
Today's "Way Back Wednesday" post is about my gggg grandparents. All I know about them are their names and the date they marr...
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (73)
- ► 2012 (59)
- ► 2011 (53)
- Way Back Wednesday: Robert MURCH 1687
- Sentimental Sunday: I Want You to Have It
- Surname Saturday: Nott and Naming Traditions
- Follow Friday: Random Acts of Genealogical Kindnes...
- Way Back Wednesday: A New Beginning
- Sentimental Sunday: There She Is
- Surname Saturday: Hall
- Follow Friday: Historical Directories
- Maritime Monday: Ships of the East India Company
- Sentimental Sunday: Hercules was my uncle
- Surname Saturday: Yates or Yeats or Yeates
- Follow Friday: Online Genealogy Lessons from Pharo...
- Wordless Wednesday: Ralph Francis Ley
- Maritime Monday: RNLI - Forever by the Sea
- Surname Saturday: Ley
- Follow Friday: The National Wills Index (UK)
- ▼ September (16)