Saturday 25 June 2011

52 Weeks of Personal Genealogy & History #26: Songs

This challenge asked me to find out the No.1 when I was born: "Travellin' Light" by Cliff Richard and the Shadows (by going to http://www.thisdayinmusic.com/birthdayno1 ).

I also remember my mother telling me that, when I would cry as a baby and wouldn't go to sleep, she and Dad took turns in pacing up and down the living room, singing Adam Faith's "What Do You Want?" - over and over again.  It was the only song that worked...

Part of the lyrics:
What do you want if you don't want money
What do you want if you don't want gold
Say what you want and I'll give it you darling
Wish you wanted my love baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

You may NOT use the contents of this site for commercial purposes without explicit written permission from the author and blog owner. Commercial purposes includes blogs with ads and income generating features, and/or blogs or sites using feed content as a replacement for original content. Full content usage is not permitted.

You Might Also Be Interested In

Total Pageviews